Information we collect
We collect personal information that is necessary for the purposes identified in this policy, including but not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, address, phone number, and email address)
- Insurance policy details (such as policy number, coverage details, and claims history)
- Financial information (such as payment information and credit history)
- Driver’s license number and other identification information
- Information about your property, assets, and liabilities
- Other information relevant to the insurance products and services we provide.
We collect personal information from a variety of sources, including but not limited to:
- You directly, when you provide us with information to obtain an insurance quote, apply for insurance coverage, or make a claim
- Third-party sources, such as insurance companies, government agencies, and credit reporting agencies.
Use of information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide insurance products and services to you, including but not limited to obtaining insurance quotes, underwriting insurance policies, processing claims, and managing your account
- To verify your identity and eligibility for insurance products and services
- To communicate with you about our products and services, including providing you with marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you
- To manage and improve our business operations, including analyzing data, conducting research, and developing new products and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as necessary for the purposes identified in this policy, including but not limited to:
- Insurance companies and other service providers who assist us in providing insurance products and services to you
- Government agencies and regulatory bodies as required by law
- Our affiliates and partners, subject to your consent
- Other third parties with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To prevent or investigate fraud, illegal activities, or any other potential violations of our policies or applicable laws
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business.
Protection of information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We use physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Cookies and similar technologies
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted.
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
Changes to this policy